Monday, March 14, 2011

More Health Obstacles

Soooooo on Friday I woke up feeling very weak and dizzy and just could barley move. I managed to get into a doctor to figure out what my body is throwing at me now. She did not know for sure what is going on she is running a whole bunch of blood tests that I could not even remember them to tell Chris. The doctor wants to rule everything out before treating me for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. so after we get the blood tests back she told me that should be by Thursday she will want me to see an immunologist whom she warned me was coukie but brilliant and a neurologist the she said was OLD and old school but used to looking beyond the common diagnosis. I just want to go back to being normal not being in intense pain everyday and this feeling as the room is spinning is getting old rather quickly. I am tired of having to explain the details to people. If I had a broken leg there would be a cast showing I was injured if I had cut myself there would be stitches but here I am feeling the worst that I have ever felt and people literally look at me and say "but you look fine." I just have to do my best to hold in my tears of frustration every time. Please cross your fingers that I will receive some answers this week and do not have to deal with people that simply do not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment