Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fertility Doctor Appointment

Ugh it was a rough morning that will lead to a rough day. An 8 am appointment that is 45min away is never a good way to start your day. Add to it a trans vaginal ultrasound (extremely painful for someone with endo) then the most blood ever taken at a doctors office it was like I was donating blood. They pulled out 8 vials they stopped at 7 when the technician moved the needle and released suction (OUCH!!) add to that my husband had to tell her what vein to hit and how it laid she was not going to try to stick me again. I have nice strong veins just don't try to stick me they will roll away and give you the slip which has left me black and blue on more than one occasion. They told me that my uterus is tilted backwards (which I already knew) which used to be believed as a cause of infertility but I have lots of follicles that they are tracking. The sonographer made Chris hungry when she called them chocolate cookies. I should have some blood results back later today and they rest by Monday and then we will go from there on what they think we should do next. Now if you excuse me it is time to pop pain killers it feels like my ovaries are in a vise grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment