Monday, March 7, 2011

Changes

So the last change was me getting a 9-5 type of job and now so has Chris. My husband has been on the crazy schedule that is the life of a paramedic for years so it will be very strange to have him home every night. He is still working for A-Tec Ambulance just no longer on an ambulance he is now an office man! I am sure he will miss going out on the calls and so will the doctors that requested him for transports. I know that he will not miss constantly running his butt off and not sleeping at night. On a side note we did not follow doctors orders this month I am just so nervous it is driving me crazy. I have a lot of family members who are telling me I would be a good mom but I am not sure that I am ready for everything that it entails. Deep breaths I need to stop over analyzing everything and learn to just let things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment