Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2nd Ultrasound Picture



This picture was taken at my first visit with high risk OB #1. Went in and met with her on July 30th. She was the one my doctor had chosen for me to see out of Delnor hospital (we also thought she had OB privileges at CDH). On our only appointment at her office we were there for over 3 hours. In that time her staff had lied straight to our faces and then was mad when I called them out on it. When I booked my appointment the receptionist had told me that my doctor had already sent over all of my medical records and she was impressed with his office. Then the medical assistant who was asking all the family history questions tried to tell me that had not received anything from him. HA! I was already told differently and Chris was sitting behind her and saw her closing out of the screens as my notes were popping up!!! Second issue was yet another rude staff member. Anytime I am anywhere where they need to draw blood or start an IV I let them know right away I am a hard stick. I am not kidding or over exaggerating that point. When the IV technicians are like can anyone stick you??? I always answer yes, my husband. There expression is always priceless then I say he's a paramedic they ease up a little then ask if he's with me and after one more try can they get him. Again, my answer is always yes!! I wish they would just allow him to draw my blood and start my IVs right away. I typically do not like to feed his ego but successful IV sticks is something he is very good at even as my veins flatten, turn and run away. So, back on point here sorry. Needless to say they hard a hard time sticking me. The vomiting only makes it harder at this point since obviously I am less hydrated. They had me a bottle and say drink they will come back for me. They did in about 40 min or so and then they still took multiple tries and fished around. These people are lucky I am good with needles.
Luckily after that they did an ultrasound and got a great picture as you can see and that was about 11 weeks. Now during this appointment I was trying to tell the doctor about how sick I was becoming where walking a few feet was making me want to vomit. She did not seem to listen she gave me a stronger dose of Zofran after I told her that I was already taking Zofran and it was not working. Within the next weeks things got worse very quickly and you will see why I am now on high risk OB #2 and he is fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment