Thursday, May 19, 2011

Decision Made

I am awaiting the phone call to hear my prescription is ready to be picked up. Treating the fibromyalgia it is which means back on all of my medications to try to keep everything at bay. Until we get everything back on track we cannot even fathom adding a child. So please cross your fingers that once I am feeling better and am able to work again everything will fall into place and be just as it needs to be. Lets hope this time next week I am pain free!! Some more good news we are holding off on the cardiologist appointment until we see how my body takes the fibromyalgia medication. We have decided to go with Cymbalta which has half the life of Lyrica just in case God had other plans for us. It will not take long to ween me off of cymbalta as it would Lyrica. I am also right now scheduled for monthly B12 injections. I love them nothing has been able to give me that boost of energy like it. Now time to call my favorite doctor and let him know my decision, he will not be happy but we have to do what is right for us. Then he needs to refill my pain killers with what is quickly approaching and I do not have to suffer without anymore. I will keep you updated on how I am feeling with the addition of the new medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment