Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Changes

Well 2 weeks ago I quit my job as a clinic administrator for a national massage franchise. I felt inclined to do so after one of the franchisees told me twice "to rip everything." Real nice huh? I sent her and the other franchisee an e mail voicing my opinion on how unprofessional that was. The sad part it went even further they were telling other employees and clients that I needed to have a hysterectomy. To anyone that has ever suffered from endometriosis you know that is the last thing you want people around you talking about. As I told her I am a married 27 year old that has not started a family yet how can you even say that to me? Her reply was there are other ways, I felt like saying not on what you pay me there is not! I was good I used my filter. When I sat down with both franchisees to discuss these issues along with clinic happenings for 2011. During the meeting she lied about ever saying anything even the things she said to my face. I had enough I was always so stressed when I would head to work and you know that stress is really bad since it causes everything to tense up increasing the daily chronic pain I am in. I have accepted a new position with what seems to be a great assisted living facility. I have never had a Monday-Friday 9-5 kind of job so this will all be new to me but I am so excited to start tomorrow!! Have to get fingerprinted and that is a pain in the butt since the places are only open certain hours on certain days.

No comments:

Post a Comment