Sunday, February 13, 2011

Almost there?

For the past few days I have been completely exhausted for no reason. Then you add dizzy spells on top of that plus I have been experiencing some more pain than usual. All of these things typically mean one thing for someone suffering with endometriosis- period right around the corner. It has been about 5 months since I have had one so I was confused to why I was feeling so awful, thankfully my husband had also been paying attention to my symptoms and was like this is what used to happen. So as odd as it is I am looking forward to it because that means the lupron is out of my system and we can begin trying without worrying about possible birth defects from the injections I was receiving. So please do me a favor and cross your fingers that I am not getting sick and my body is finally getting back to its normal state.

No comments:

Post a Comment