Sunday, April 3, 2011

Long Painful Weekend

What it do when your family does not understand what you are going through...

I have no idea I feel like I do my best to explain what I am going through but again there is no cast, no crutches no nothing on the outside to "prove" what I am feeling. Well I will try to explain the new sensation going on EVERY night I get a pins and needles feelings in my neck, shoulders, hips and knees like they were just starting to fall asleep. I know noone that can bear that feeling and I can shake and shake but it does not "wake up" the pain stays there until I take pain pills or sleeping pills or pain killers and melatonin until I fall asleep because I know of no other way to deal with it. I am so exhausted every day that even carrying a laundry basket makes me want to take a nap. The B-12 injection I received has been helping instead of feeling like I havent slept in years I at least now feel like I got 2-3 hours of sleep so I can at least somewhat function. Like cooking without worrying about burning the house down. Anyone that knows me that I am used to functioning on very little to no sleep but even then I was never this exhausted and since I am taking sleeping aids I am actually sleeping so it is very hard for me to wrap my head around. I just hope it does not last the 10 years my mother suffered with one of the 3 conditions I am currently fighting I do not think I could live like this for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment